Netball Gala Day 2017

The Netball Gala day was held at Barden Ridge in Sutherland. The Gala Day was with the Christian School's Association, with a group of schools playing against each other from the south of Sydney. Our toughest opponents were from Innaburra Christian College. We lost two games to their teams. The girls played very well and showed great teamwork. The remainder of our games we won. Each girl played very well and gave their best effort.

Comments

1. Good job on the wins girls.

ReplyDelete
  2. The gala day was very fun and we all did very good congratulations to you all you did good.

ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun playing netball with all of you!! We won three games and lost two, but it was really close!

ReplyDelete
  4. The netball gala day was so fun, I got to see lots of my friends from other schools.

ReplyDelete
  5. The netball gala day was really fun. We all had a great time playing. I really enjoyed it. we nearly won all 5 games.

ReplyDelete
  6. I had lots of fun at the netball gala day,I think we all done our best!

ReplyDelete
  7. Good job everyone I had so so much fun I love netball its the best. nest time we will beat inaburra people who play netball are coming to the school next year.

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts