Using your Diary to be organised

Organisation Powerpoint from guest2d0bda

Being organised helps us to keep up with everything that is happening. One of the best ways to help us to be organised is to use a diary. It can help us to know when activities are happening. We can set goals to help achieve new skills.
Some examples of diaries:

This diary shows how they have organised different parts of their life. 

This diary shows all the different things that they need to do in a day. 

Tips for keeping a Dairy: 

• Write down on each the activities that are happening this week.
  • What do you need to achieve this week? Write down the tasks that you need to do such as assignments and homework. Write down when they are due. 

Comments

1. Welcome to my next house project it is a complete blueprint manuscript that allows you to design any space in a building from top to bottom with professional and expert real estate decorators to give your place the finish and personality you desire.

ReplyDelete
  2. Ag Cera Nutrition Original Malaysia Singapore Brunei HQ Lulus KKM agcerakkm

ReplyDelete
  3. Get Homework Help at Ecadimi. Post Your Homework Questions, Essay, Homework Assignments, and get Homework Help from Expert Tutors 24/7 On Demand !

ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice write-up. I absolutely appreciate this website. Thanks! unique fonts

ReplyDelete
  5. I like looking through a post that will make people think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment! Manhwa

ReplyDelete
  6. Hair is our passion, and our passion shows on every client that walks out of our doors. Through ongoing education, our stylists stay up to date on the latest cut and color styles and techniques to bring you the looks you want.Beauty Salon Home Service

ReplyDelete
  7. Deine Tabak Welt bietet dir alles rund um die Themen Tabak, Zigarren, Zigaretten, Glo, IQOS und mehr. Wir tabak online bestellen haben ein breites Sortiment und bieten auch PayPal und den Kauf auf Rechnung an. Für besondere Sparfüchse bieten wir unsere Sparpakete.

ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess advertising campaign design in Iran I will just book mark this blog.

ReplyDelete

9. It’s hard to come by well-informed people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what Hotels Booking Tips When Traveling to USA you’re talking about! Thanks

ReplyDelete
  10. Sardinia is among the best-known destinations for those who love seaside vacations and outdoor sports, not to mention its beautiful geographical location and rich cultural heritage. The Mediterranean Sea around this large Italian island is arguably among the finest and clearest in the world. Let bungalow costa rei i help you plan your ultimate Sardinian getaway!
    Sardinia's geography makes it an ideal destination for both locals and visitors alike. You'll find a lot to do and see here and you will be amazed at some of the sites that are available for visitors to enjoy.

ReplyDelete
  11. Using the Window blinds Dubai is not a difficult task. It is as easy as using the curtains. The attest technology and quality Window Blinds makes opening and closing blinds convenient and smooth

ReplyDelete
  12. If you are looking for promotional or advertising gifts in Iran, we've got you corporate gifts in Iran covered. Read to learn how we can help you.

ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous minuman tinggi kalsium roommate! He continually kept talking about this.

ReplyDelete
  14. Tabak online kaufen , Zigaretten online kaufen, Volumentabak, Marlboro, Menthol, Glo, IQOS und sämtliches Zubehör gibt es auch online bei onlinetabakshop. Vielfältige Aromen, ein großes Sortiment, der Kauf auf Rechnung bzw. die Möglichkeit Tabak auf Rechnung zu bestellen in Kombination mit der langjährigen Erfahrung machen den Unterschied! Selbstverständlich bieten wir auch Sparpakete.

ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! This article could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this stream vods

ReplyDelete
  16. Mpojuta Also Provides Live Casino games with various game variants and game providers that are very much in it such as Live Casino Pragmatic, one of the well-known Live Casino sites and its proven quality in the world of online gambling. Slot Online

ReplyDelete
  17. buy your tobacco online. In addition to our online business, we run two shops in the heart of Cologne. The Ruhr area beats in us with all its warmth. We look forward to your visit, whether online or in person Tabak kaufen

ReplyDelete
  18. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this topic here on your internet site.berryjaga

ReplyDelete
  19. After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I Slot Online bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think.

ReplyDelete
  20. Aw, this was a very Bola88 nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but Slot Deposit Pulsa what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get Terpercaya 2020 anything done.

ReplyDelete
  21. When I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service? Kudos!
    situs togel hongkong

ReplyDelete
  22. I love reading your posts.. keep posting new things so I can read them
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin
    indowin

ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  24. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him Susu penambah berat badan dewasa

ReplyDelete
  25. nonetheless I actually believed you would probably have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could fix if you were not too busy looking for attention kopi rindu

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Positive and Negative Space

Stare at the white dot for 10 seconds, then look at Van Gogh's Starry Night below. pic.twitter.com/t4PVHbnK2v — Google Facts (@GoogleFacts) August 5, 2017 When creating a picture or artwork, positive and negative space both need to be considered. What is the positive and negative space? Look closely at the following picture: It shows the space between the faces takes on a shape. This is negative, while the faces themselves are positive shapes. What do you see in the following pictures? In your Art diary complete the following:  Draw an example design of positive and negative Art then explain Positive and Negative Art.  Positive and Negative Artworks.  To understand Positive and Negative Art better we will be creating an Artwork like the examples below:  This artwork also uses the concepts of translation, rotation and reflection which you have been exploring in Mathematics. Can you see how these are used in the shapes ab

The Burnt Stick- A Personal Response

Stories can help us see, the experiences and emotions of other people. Using stories to empathise with another person's life can be a powerful way to change the views that we might hold about other people. It puts us into their shoes, and see another person's life through their eyes. The Burnt Stick is a book written with that intention. The story is about an aboriginal boy called John Jagamarra who was taken from his family when he was 5 years old. He was taken by the Welfare man to live with the Fathers at Pearl Bay Mission for Aboriginal Children, to learn the ways of the white man. The students in Stage 3 have been learning about how to write a personal response to a story. Personal responses come in many forms but always need to have a summary of the story and a personal response or opinion about it. The criteria for our personal response is: The starting point for the writing was to brainstorm ideas about the feelings and thoughts about the story. W

"My Country" Poetry Writing

Words can have an impact when we use them in ways that create images and evoke emotions. Poetry is a way of writing that allows someone to communicate these images and emotions in a deeply personal way. They require creativity and thought about a subject, often using a limited amount of words to so. Dorothea Mackellar is an Australian poet, who uses imagery in her poetry to great effect. They portray her love of her country by creating images of colour and ruggedness through a rich use of descriptive words. The most famous of her poems is called "My country", which the students then compared to another poem of hers called "Colours of the Light". After completing the lessons on imagery from these poems, we came up with a definition and looked at the words that can evoke the 5 senses.  To start the process of using imagery in our own writing, we brainstormed ideas for poems. This helps the process of pre-writing. Getting ideas written down assists t